iENT TECH Inc.
- iENT Inc. is ardently involved in the arena of manufacturing a wide range of Carbon Nanotube, Graphene, Graphene Oxide, Reduced Graphene Oxide, Polycarboxylate Ether Polymer and Ethylene Vinyl Acetate.
- In the year 2016, iENT Inc. was incorporated by the panel of experts as a leading manufacturer of this domain that determinedly caters the steady market requirements. Our chief head office is located at Erode, Tamil Nadu, India. from where we are handling our occupational activities remarkably. Being a Sole Proprietorship (Individual) concerned entity, we are enthusiastically executing R&D operations about the markets existing trends. Captivating quality as our principal anxiety, we are engrossed in purveying an optimum quality assortment of Carbon Nanotube, Graphene, Graphene Oxide, Reduced Graphene Oxide, Polycarboxylate Ether Polymer and Ethylene Vinyl Acetate.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Malathi Karthikeyan|
|Total Number of Employees||10|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Upto Rs. 50 Lakh|
|Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details|
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
WHAT WE DO:
- iENT Inc. has developed a cost-effective method of producing high-quality Nano Structured Carbon material-oxide, a carbon-based material similar to carbon nanotubes and fullerenes. Although Nano Structured Carbon material was discovered more than a decade ago, attempts to commercialize the mass production of Nano Structured Carbon material have been slow to achieve affordable price points for many applications. By leveraging a new manufacturing methodology, iENT delivers Nano Structured Carbon material oxide at pricing suitable for even the most price sensitive applications.
HOW WE DO IT:
- iENT Inc. has established and validated a production facility with a 30 metric ton capacity to service our customer’s needs for high volume applications. We are actively partnering with key strategic suppliers and customers to ensure a high quality product is delivered at affordable prices. This is achieved using patented technology that relies on minimal reactants and produces no harmful by-products. In fact, the only products resulting from our process are water and Nano Structured Carbon material oxide thereby offering truly environmentally-friendly process.
WHO WE ARE:
- iENT’S management team includes seasoned business and technical professionals experienced in commercializing early-stage technologies. The management team is complemented by an accomplished technical team which has been awarded over 100US patents and several hundred international patents throughout their careers.
- iENT Inc. has developed a simple yet effective method of producing Nano Structured Carbon materials. Whereas traditional methods have relied upon powerful oxidizing agents and acids to produce Nano Structured Carbon material, iENT relies upon new advances in milling technology to produce Nano Structured Carbon material like Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene, Graphene Oxide and Reduced Graphene oxide yielding no other hazardous by-product. These proprietary achievements eliminate hazardous waste disposal costs and deliver a product suitable for large scale production at commodity-type prices. The process yields edge-oxidized Nano Structured Carbon material oxide composed of a few layers of Nano Structured Carbon material. This mild oxidation process preserves the carbon sp2 orbital’s on the surface of the flake, which enhances electrical conductivity and other properties as well. iENT produces Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene, Graphene Oxide and Reduced Graphene oxide for high volume applications. The Nano Structured Carbon materials are hydrophilic, readily suspend in water, and can be functionalized with unique groups. It’s an ideal choice for customers looking to improve the mechanical strength as well as the electrical and thermal conductivity of polymers, coatings and certain composites. It has also shown to substantially improve the mechanical strength of cement.